I want to give this guy a medal.
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
when i was little i learned what schizophrenia was from TV and for a while i was really afraid because i thought i had it since i always heard my own voice in my head so finally i told a doctor and he informed me that what i was experiencing was called thinking.
I don’t understand schools.
If you have a broken leg you don’t have to do PE, but if you have social anxiety you’re forced to do public speaking
you are very stupid
you can get over social anxiety but you can’t get over a broken leg. speaking in front of people will only make you better at it next time but gym class will not make your leg better, it will make it worse
clearly you do not understand social anxiety
Someone needs to give this guy an award
GEORGE TAKEI EVERYONE. <3